In December , 107 , all financial institutions were prepared for the flow of funds
1. In December 2007, the liquidity reserve liability should be 32.252 billion yuan, of which deposits were 31 trillion 97.6 billion yuan (98.30%). According to the minimum flow reserve ratio of 10%, the liquidity reserve should be 3,225.2 billion. yuan.
2. The actual current readiness assets in December 2007 was 11.33 billion yuan, an increase of 91.9 billion yuan from the previous month. The main flow reserve assets project in December 2007 is as follows (Schedule 1):
(1) The central bank's time deposit certificate was 5,931.3 billion yuan (52.20%), an increase of 47.3 billion yuan from the previous month.
(2) Public debt was 2 trillion yuan (17.75%), an increase of 37.1 billion yuan from the previous month.
(3) The transfer of deposits from designated financial institutions to the financial institutions was 1,030.5 billion yuan (11.92%), a decrease of 6 billion yuan from the previous month.
3. The liquidity reserve ratio of all financial institutions in December 2007 was 34.83%, an increase of 0.11 percentage points from the previous month (Schedule 2); among them, the ratio of the financial institution holding the central bank's time deposit balance to the current provision reserve liability was 18.18%. The balance of current reserve assets (including financial institutions' transfer of designated bank transfer deposits and investment bonds, tickets, etc.) was 16.65%.
Source: Central Bank Of the Republic Of China (Taiwan)